Crystal Shine Auto Detailing and valeting, Dubai loves it when car owners take pride in their ride. If you ever stepped into a car that felt like a million bucks, and wondered why your car never felt that way, the difference lies in the Car detailing / valeting. A car may not appear that big or complicated, but there’s a lot of work that goes into making the dozens of visible parts appealing to look at. That’s Detailing / Valeting.
Certainly, you could do it yourself; you’d need to amass a great deal of knowledge and experience, and put together enough tools, materials, chemicals and equipment to stock up a small store. And then, there’s the time. If you’re unsure that it could possibly be that complicated, take a look at everything that the experts at Crystal Shine Auto Detailing, Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road exit 46, near Oasis Centre put your car through.
It starts with a complete outside wash
But it doesn’t end there. At Crystal, a wash isn’t just about going over your car with a rag and a bucket of soapy water. This is hardly the kind of treatment that brings out your car’s inner glow. Certainly, there is automotive-grade soap, water and cloth involved, but there’s a lot that goes on afterwards.
- Your car is dried by hand with microfiber to help keep the paint scratch-free.
- Every inch of painted surface is rolled with clay to pull out contaminants. An experienced cleaner goes every surface over with a hand covered in plastic to feel for grit.
- Every doorjamb, door seal and trunk seal is carefully freed of dust and dirt that could burrow in and cause deterioration.
- Every plastic exterior part is treated with special life-extending chemicals.
- The wheels and tires are cleaned, degreased, polished and dressed.
- The headlights are restored, and the engine compartment is properly cleaned.
- The windows are cleaned, with special attention paid to the uppermost parts to make sure that there’s never any buildup of dirt or cleaning material.
- All glass surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, and the wipers are cleaned and dressed with protectant.
- A polish-and-buff session makes sure that every surface is bright and clean, and all old wax and scratches are removed. This is followed by a thorough waxing shining session.
It’s a lot of work, and it’s properly done to make sure that there isn’t a single area that’s overlooked, or that’s carelessly treated. If you’d like an example, here’s how your car is waxed: the experts working on your car use a power buffer to put wax on, not take it off. All the remainder is hand buffed off leaving a luster and shine that is unsurpassed at Crystal Shine you have the assurance that we love your car as much you do.
Then, there’s the interior
The interior is a whole different ballgame. These are fabric materials with folds, stitches and crevices. For added measure, fabric absorbs dust and odor. The interior is a lot harder, and requires a greater level of care and skill.
Work starts with a thorough vacuuming of every surface and crevice. There are special, extra-powerful vacuums for the job. This is followed by a thorough wipe-down, seats are shampooed, stains skillfully removed and an application of UV protectant on every hard interior surface that could fade with exposure to the Dubai sun. Leather is cleaned and conditioned, and a deep-cleaning takes care of all fabric – seats, carpets and headliner. If there are spots that are particularly stubborn, they get special attention.
One of the best ways to determine that a detailing routine is to look at how much time it takes. At Crystal Shine Auto Detailing, Dubai, your car is lavished with four man-hours of work. If it’s what it takes to give your car the special treatment that it deserves, it’s what your car gets.
We assure you of the highest quality car care. One Detailing brings back the car to showroom shine.
Love your car? visit Crystal Shine car care for a car you will love.